Donate Today! Be the Difference!
You can fight hunger in Oregon in 2019.
The goal is to raise $21,800 for the purchase of a small-scale tractor for the Oregon Food Pantry Garden at the Anderson Farm Center. All donations up to $7,000 will be matched by a local anonymous donor.
Your Donation: $250
Matching Donation: $250
Total Donation to APF: $500
*Note all ONLINE donations will be assessed a 2.2% + 30 cents transaction fee. Example: $25 donation = $.85.
Deadline for Matching Donations: December 15, 2018
The tractor will be used for:
- Food Pantry Garden (one-acre): 2019 goal-2,000 winter squash (over 4,000 lbs. of fresh produce. All produce will be donated to the Oregon Food Pantry and other Dane County pantries.).
- Dog Park
- Agriculture: Market gardens for 15-20 private-for-profit growers (1, 2, and up to 5 acres)
- Forest restoration
- Weed control
- Building structure for birds and wildlife
- Prairie building and maintenance.
- Additional uses: agricultural demonstration plots and educational activities for Oregon and Belleville School District Students-Scouts, Future Farmers of America, 4- H participants, and the Oasis program.
Donation checks can be mailed to:
Barbara Hill, Treasurer
876 Jean Circle
Oregon, WI 53575
All donations are tax deductible. Anderson Park Friends is a 501 (c)(3) charity registered with the IRS and State of Wisconsin.
APF earned the Bronze level of Transparency Award from Guidestar (November 2018).
P.S. Your donation will give "year after year" to the Oregon Food Pantry. The donation is an investment in the future!